Early Childhood Coordinating Committee (ECCC)
The Early Childhood Collaborating Committee
The Early Childhood Collaborating Committee (ECCC) is the committee under the Champaign County Family and Children First Council responsible for looking at the issues faced by families in the community who have children under the age of six. Currently, we have a focus of making sure all children are socially and emotionally ready to learn by Kindergarten.
- Champaign County Help Me Grow
- Champaign County Family and Children First Council
- Champaign County Board of Developmental Disabilities
- Champaign County Department of Job and Family Services
- Champaign Health District
- Champaign Family YMCA
- Council on Rural Services (Head Start and Kids’s Learning Place)
- Logan-Champaign Mental Health, Drug and Alcohol Services Board,
- Madison-Champaign Educational Services Center Parent Mentor
- Sycamore House
- Local medical practices
- Area preschool and daycare providers
We always welcome parent involvement! If you are interested in how you can help the ECCC, please contact Missy Ussher at 937-653-4490 ext:220 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Early Childhood Coordinating Committee meets quarterly on the second Tuesday of each month from 12:00-1:00pm in a conference room within the Champaign County Community Center. If you are interested in attending this meeting, please contact Missy Ussher at 937-653-4490 ext:220 or email@example.com.