The Intersystem Diversion Team is comprised of collaborative agency/organization supervisors including:
- Champaign County Family and Children First Council Program Coordinator and Director
- SSA Supervisor or designee from the Champaign County Board of Developmental Disabilities
- Champaign County Job and Family Services (including Children’s Services)
- Family Court representative
- Madison-Champaign Educational Services Center Parent Mentor
- Representative from the Logan and Champaign Counties Mental Health Drug and Alcohol Services Board
- Consolidated Care, Inc.
The Diversion Team meet bi-monthly to discuss systemic issues regarding: system of care, case review, out of home placements, service gaps, Child and Family Team issues, local mental health assessments, problem solving, and strategizing.
The Diversion Team’s primary focus is monitoring high-need Child and Family Team cases and reducing out of home placements, but also assist with revisions to the Child and Family Team process and Service Coordination Mechanism.